Sky Lanterns were once only found in Asia at festivals and ceremonies such as the Kong Ming festival and the Loy Kratong festival. They have started to gain attention in the west and are now popular as wedding lanterns launched on wedding days as wells as at engagement parties. Birthday parties, Music festival, memorial lanterns and more.
Day or night are perfect for weddings, birthday parties, celebrations, memorials, funerals, and remembrance services.
Size :38 x58x95cm
Description: Each wrapped with an opp bag
Available color: White/Red
· Keep the lanterns in dry area to avoid humidification.
· Launch in calm conditions with low or no winds
· Keep fire extinguisher nearby.
· Ensure launch in space area. Places with many trees, grass, buildings or any of the other residential areas are not allowed for launching.
· Do not launch within 5 kilometers to the airport, high voltage wines, transformer substation, stock, gas station and army prohibited areas.
· Children are not allowed if without adult instruction.
· Adults yourself are not allowed if without perfect understanding of the instructions.
· Suggested area for launching: Open spaces free from overhead obstacles.